Sunday, April 15, 2012

Film26 Project - F & G

The last few weeks have been rough for me as I deal with the loss of my grandfather (who gave me several of his film cameras a little while back - my Pentax K1000 included, which is now one of my favourites), as well as some uncertainty and upheaval in our housing situation and the on-going frustrations with contract negotiations...
At any rate, I was due for some good news. And when I logged into my flickr account today, I got some!
One of the photos which I submitted for the letter "G" to the Film26 project was not only chosen as a feature photo, but was also chosen as the winner for the group pool submissions! I was absolutely over the moon when I read the post!! My grandfather, the amature photographer that he was, would have been so proud!
Then, I quickly realized that, in the craziness of the last few weeks, I hadn't even posted my photos for the letter F, let alone the letter G on the blog.
So, without further ado, photos from letter F & G.

F is for Flowers

F is for Fountains

G is for Gastown (glittering!)

G is for Gears

G is for Glitter Gulch - The Winning Photo!! :)

All photos taken with my Olympus Pen F & fuji colorsuperia film and Kodak Portra film

No comments:

Post a Comment