Saturday, June 9, 2012

The life of a thousandaire...

In Las Vegas, it seems that you can live a life of luxury or a life of squalor... it all depends on how you roll the dice.
When we were in Vegas, we lived a modified life of luxury... not the life of a millionaire - but of a thousandaire (as my Dad would say). In the life of a thousandaire, you get to walk by all the luxury and settle comfortably on the edges. Which is just close enough for me, thank you very much. I look at the lives of the rich and think about the stress and the pressure that comes along with it - and I feel all the more content exactly where I am.
The Cosmopolitan Hotel & Crystals Shopping at City Center are the life of luxury on the strip in Las Vegas. Pretty to visit and to look at, but just in passing for me thanks.


Doesn't this look like a shot from a 70's movie about the future??

Giant crystal chandelier


A really cool window display made entirely from vintage sewing machines

Giant shoe in the Cosmopolitan hotel - I know cliche right?
It's Vegas - everything is a cliche.

Colour photos taken with my Olympus Pen F & fuji colorsuperia film
Black & White photos taken with my Olympus PenF and Kodak TMAX 400 film.

No comments:

Post a Comment