Sunday, June 24, 2012

What is right in the world - Part 1

I recently got back three rolls of film that I took over the last few months, and I noticed a few common themes... these subjects of my photographs are things that are right in the world. Things that make me smile, things that make the world a better better place.

Part 1 of 3 - Things that are right in the world: babies!

These little critters just keep popping up all over the place and making our world this cozy, happy place to be. There are even 4 more expected in the next few months!

Amelie is pensive


She also likes to practice her swimsuit pose!


Kate is one of the happiest babies I have ever met

See!

Photos taken with my Pentax K1000 & Kodak Max 400 colour film.

Claire is a dancing machine - just like her mom & grandma

She is a sweetheart

And she is a ham :p

Photos taken with my Pentax K1000 & Fuji Provia 100 (RDP III) Colour slide film.

Ryder is a calm and gentle soul

Photo taken with our Polaroid Sun 660 and Impossible Film Project Film

No comments:

Post a Comment