Sunday, July 15, 2012

M is for Medley & Mariana

 I can't believe I am already halfway through the Film26 Project! Which also means that 2012 is half over! Is this not crazy?? Well I am super proud that I have kept up and made it this far, and hopefully with summer vacation now in full swing (yay!) I'll be able to get out and snap more photos.

M is for...

A Medley of flowers
Taken with my Pentax K1000 and Kodak Max 400 film

Mariana! My dear friend Alisa's dog who has the kindest, gentlest soul.
Taken with my Canonet 28 and Kodak Max 400 film.

p.s. This post is just a little late - though the pictures were submitted to the group on time, I completely forgot to post them here! Today is actually the last day for our N submissions, so my N photos will be posted shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment