Monday, July 30, 2012

P is for Passage Way, Perched, & Pie!

Since we are leaving tomorrow for a week vacation to Montreal (Yay!), I am getting my Film26 Project done and posted earlier than usual. I am hoping to bring back plenty of rolls of film from the trip and will have enough photos to keep me posting well into the fall (I'm sure!).

P is for:

Passage Way
 I love the old texture and tones that my Canonet seems to randomly give to some photos (but not all) - though it is a pain to try to focus, it is turning into one of my favourite film cameras.

Perched - on a rock and on a head
This seagull found a great resting spot on this well known statue in Stanley Park. I was not the only one stopped to capture this. 

Above photos taken with my Canonet 28 and Kodak Max 400 Film

Pie! (Strawberry rhubarb if I remember correctly)
At one of the best places in Vancouver for pie: Aphrodite's. Since I was sharing this piece with a friend, they gave us two scoops of ice cream and two cinnamon hearts on the plate. It was as delicious as it looks.

This photo taken with my Olympus Pen F and Kodak Max 400 film.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment